As is customary, on Feb. 1, 2016, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware amended the Local Rules of Bankruptcy Practice and Procedure. This year's amendments, however, are more substantive than in year's past. Particular attention should be paid to:
- Adoption of a new local rule governing combined hearings on approval of disclosure statements and confirmation of plans in liquidating Chapter 11 cases
- Revisions to electronic service rules
- The timing for submission of certificates of no objection to pending pleadings
A more comprehensive memo on the revisions to the Local Rules can be viewed here.
1. Rule 2002-1 Notices to Creditors, Equity Security Holdings, United States and United States Trustee
2. Rule 2004-1 Rule 2004 Examinations
3. Rule 2016-2 Motion for Compensation and Reimbursement of Expenses
4. Rule 3017-2 Combined Hearings on Approval of Disclosure Statements and Confirmation of Plans in Liquidating Chapter 11 Cases
5. Rule 5005-4 Electronic Filing
6. Rule 8009-1 Record of Appeal
7. Rule 9013-1 Motions
8. Rule 9019-1 Certificate of Counsel
9. Rule 9029-3 Hearing Agenda Required
To view or download the full PDF, click here.
For More Information
For questions, please contact the author of this alert, a member of Polsinelli's Bankruptcy practice, or your Polsinelli attorney.